Digestive Disease Clinic OFFICE HOURS
Call (301)770-3334 for an appointment at our Rockville practice Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call (301)587-4585 for an appointment at our Silver Spring location on Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Call (301)445-0600 for an appointment at our Hyattsville location on Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
If you find it necessary to cancel an appointment, we appreciate 24 hours notice.
EMERGENCIES
In the case of an emergency, please page us at (301)220-6862. In the case of a severe emergency (such as severe pain and/or bleeding) please go to the nearest hospital emergency room.

LABORATORY
When biopsies are taken, the specimens are sent to a lab for review and the results are sent directly to our office. You or your insurance company will receive s bill from the lab for their services. These fees may be covered by your insurance plan. When required, we will send your specimen to laboratories affiliated with your insurance company.
Waiting room FULL RANGE OF SERVICES
We offer many services for our patients, some requiring both routine screening and surveillance.

  • Flexible Sigmoidoscopy for patients who are over the age of fifty. Colon Cancer screening instructions and benefits are currently being offered to our PPO, Commercial, and Medicare patients. This is to bring us within the stringent measures of today's managed care. We are offering these services to some of the local managed care organizations such as MD-IPA and Optimum Choice.
  • Colonoscopy for patients who are symptomatic for various abdominal pathologies.
  • Esophago Gastro Duodenoscopy (EGD) for initial evaluation and management of various peptic dysfunctions including upper G.I. bleeding and recurrent peptic ulcer disease due to Helicobacter Pylori.
  • Endscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography (ERCP) for evaluation of biliary and Pancreatic Disorders including gall stones, recurrent pancreatitis and pancreatic malignancies.
  • Photo-coagulation of Hemorrhoids for treatment of painful bleeding hemorrhoids.
  • Liver Disease Management including liver biopsies and management of variceal bleeding due to chronic liver disease and evaluation for liver transplant.



  • FEES, BILLING AND INSURANCE
    We participate in many insurance plans and HMO's.
    We accept all patients with PPO and commercial insurance.

    INSURANCE:

    BC/BS MD, VA
    BC/BS NCA
    Medicaid MD, VA
    Medicare
    MD-IPA, MAMSI, Alliance PPO
    Optimum Choice
    All Aetna (HMO & PPO)
    PHCS
    NYLCARE PPO
    US Healthcare
    Corporate Health Administrators
    Principal Healthcare (HMO & PPO)
    United Healthcare & Metrahealth
    PruPlus, Prudential POS & Prudential Indemnity


    We do not accept

    NYLCARE HMO
    CIGNA HMO
    PRUDENTIAL HMO

    If you are not fully covered under one of these plans, payment is expected at the time services are rendered. We accept payment by cash and check only.

    Medicare:
    Medicare will cover 80% of the cost of your services. It is the patient's responsibility to make sure the remaining 20% is covered by a secondary insurance carrier. If no secondary insurance is available, payment of the remaining fees must be paid at time of service.

    HMO/PPO:
    You are responsible for your co-payment and/or deductible at the time of service.

    home | Digestive Diseases Clinic | Our Medical Director | Digestive Disease Endoscopy | Colonoscopy | ERCP | Upper G.I. Endosdcopy |